Forwarders Dissapearing

golfandgames

Im having a rather odd problem. I have created forwards 3 different occasions. The last 2 of which were tested and seemed to work, and within a day they are gone. I also created an email address, and I know about the redundancy but at least it was there for a fail safe. Is ther ea limit to howmany forwarders you can have? I have 4 others that seem to be working fine, its just when I try to add new ones that i have this isseue.

Welcome to the forums golfandgames :)

Where are you trying to forward? There are several domains that TCH will not allow forwarding. Please see the TCH Forwards Policy.

One of them was a hotmail.com address, so that explains that, but one is a gmail account that other forwarders are working with. Is it possible that because there was a hotmail account associated with the forwarder that it just killed both of them?

One of them was a hotmail.com address, so that explains that, but one is a gmail account that other forwarders are working with. Is it possible that because there was a hotmail account associated with the forwarder that it just killed both of them?

Yes, if you include a 'not allowed' forwarder along with other forwarders, all of them will be removed from the server because its writing on the same line on the server. The solution is, never include a 'not allowed' forwarder, so that the other forwarders will stick there.