Help! Emails Sending Out Continuously

Hi all! I sent a file to a printer today, about 2 hours ago. Apparently he's been getting that same email every 5 minutes since then. My sent folder shows only the one email that I sent him. I am not sure what to do. He's the only one who has reported this problem to me. Would it be on my end or his? He says my email is the only one that is doing this. Please let me know the best way to trouble shoot this problem.

I'm using an iMac and Mail3.6 as my email program.

Julie

The problem may be on the receiver's end. If his email program does not delete the email as it's downloaded it could download over and over. But if he is sure it's not on his end please open a ticket with the help desk and they can see if the message is stuck in the send queue.

Sorry... I guess that information was irrelevant. I'm a graphic designer... I sent a pdf to a print to have them print it. He keeps getting that same email over and over...

I´m a little confused now.

Did you send an email to a printer that you want the printer to print for you, or, did you send an email to someone (person) who continuously receives it and he will print it out for you.?

Thanks! I submitted a trouble ticket.

The problem may be on the receiver's end. If his email program does not delete the email as it's downloaded it could download over and over. But if he is sure it's not on his end please open a ticket with the help desk and they can see if the message is stuck in the send queue.