Not Getting Mail

acsteve

Hello,

I am not sure where to post this so I thought in would try here. One of my clients is not getting his E-Mail. He did get a warning saying he needed to clean up and says he did, but he has not gotten any e mails for a couple of days now. I tried e mailing him as I have done many times but he is not greeting it. His box is mostly cleaned out, no large files hanging anything up. I was wondering if any one had an idea of what I should do here or check for. He has no filters on as far as I can tell or any setting that I am aware of that would prevent him for getting his mail. He does access it by way of website and is not using a third party mail program. mywebsite.com/webmail is the way he gets his mail.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve

Make sure the trash folders are cleared. If that doesn't help please open a ticket with the help desk and have them take a look.

Thanks

While I was waiting I emptied the main account for the site. I guess that would be mysite admin in any case there was 37000 something e mail messages all junk. So I deleted them and now it seems to be working. Thanks

Steve