Multiple Account Question

dolcept

To Whom It May Concern:

I signed up my personal domain a few days ago (regalmedia.com) and have been thrilled so far. Now that I'm satsfied, I'd like to move my business site over here as well (sharkbyteprod.com).

I was wondering if log into the help desk and add a domain order to my current account, will the log in for the new site still be "regalme"?

I'd really like to keep the accounts separate, but didn't think you folks needed my contact information twice. What's the best way to proceed? I'd like to have a different admin ID for the business account so both my partners and myself can access its CPanel but they won't be able to access my personal site.

Thanks in advance,

--Paul

paul@regalmedia.com

Sorry your post got dropped through the cracks yesterday.

The easiest way to ensure that the two packages are set up separately is to order the new package from the plans page of the website. This will create a completely separate account, separate login, separate helpdesk login, etc.

Or is there something that you DO want the same between the two accounts?

Lianna

I just didn't think TCH would want two accounts with the same exact contact information for them if there was another way to set it up, but if that's the easiest way to keep the admin logins separate, then that's OK with me.

It's not the kind of information that changes that much so it won't bother me having to change it in two places.

Thanks for the reply,

Paul

Ok, wait, now I'm confused.

You mean the two sites' content is identical? I thought you said one was your personal site and the other would be business?

Explain it to me again. Who is who, what site is what, who works which site and what's the content on each?

Thanks, and sorry I'm not with ya so far.

Lianna

All,

Sorry for the confusion...

I have a personal and a business site. I'd like both sites to different admin login names so my business partners could access the business site, but not my personal site. I didn't want to sign up again "from scratch" just to order another site if there was a way to put both orders under my existing TCH account information and provide me with different admin IDs.

I just wanted clarification before proceeding which I feel I have been given--thanks.

I'll sign up for a completely different order. I understand that if I add an order while logged with my existing account, the new site will use my existing login name. If I want each site to have a different admin ID, I need to sign up for a totally different account.

Got it, thanks again...we can put this to rest now.

I still can't get over how responsive you all have been.

--Paul