Refund Time Length

Augie

How long does it take for cancellations to respond to a cancellation email? I hope not this long http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums/i...=posts&hl=&st=0

It's been over a day already! This worries me because I DONT want my card charged tomarrow. I get charged a $25.00 fee for not having the funds available and I'm not going to out a hundred in the bank for something I dont want and cancelled in time.

Curious as to why there's NO reference in the TOS towards refund incidentals. Like refund time length for one.

Thanx

This is from the terms of service:

1.2. Termination Policy

If you terminate your receipt of the Services prior to the end of the Initial Term or the Renewal Term, whichever is then applicable, (a) TotalChoice Hosting will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination and (:) you shall be required to pay 100% of TotalChoice Hosting's standard monthly charge for each month remaining in the term, unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you terminate your receipt of Shared Hosting Services prior to the end of the first thirty (30) days of the Initial Term, you are entitled to a refund of the fees you paid in advance for the monthly Services, not including any setup fees. Your termination request or notice must be submitted to TotalChoice Hosting in the manner described in Section 1.1. TotalChoice Hosting may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by providing to you written notice thirty (30) days prior to the date of termination. If TotalChoice Hosting terminates this Agreement, TotalChoice Hosting will refund to you the pro-rata portion of prepaid fees attributable to Services (excluding setup fees) not yet rendered as of the termination date unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement.