Tch Is Now A Licensed Retailer Of Csb!

I just downloaded and started playing with CSB today. It's pretty sweet but I have a question. When I select a template, like Arc, CSB puts the text navigation links in the body of the page and not down the side of the page. Why is this, any way to change that?

Sure, At the top of the page click Link then click Create Navigational Link. In the drop down box click Sequence List. You can then insert the list in the left border,bottom of the page ect.

Before clicking Link,at beginning, click WHERE you want the list

curtis

Yeah, I would be curious about the price, too, as my demo version runs out in about a week. If I have to part with my money for a product I know I want to buy, I might as well get it cheaper, and give the money to people I know!! B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Spitsbe

I too will be looking to purchase the CSB. My trial runs out in 3 weeks.

Hmm, I like the idea of free software if one is a member of TCH.

Spitsbe

Has not been released yet.

Unfortunately, there were some priority issues that have forced this to the back burner. ...if you can fing the culprit of the DDoS attack, let me have his/her address so I can personally thank him/her. :rolleyes:

Hang in there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Priority queue:

1. Seek and destroy DoS attacker(s) with extreme prejudice.

2. Provide CuteSite Builder at discount for TCHers.

3. Return to item one as needed.

Heh. Would that life were so simple, eh? B)

Seriously, just downloaded the trial version last night and IMHO it's well worth endorsing. Already tried That Other WSIWYG Builder and CSB gets the job done in high style and without having to add all that M$ overhead-cum-shackle-you-to-them stuff to the mix. Got the credit cared warmed up and ready to go!

Post vid captures of the DoS vermin when their heads are hanging on your wall, would ya? I need a new background pic. Whip

Cheers!

Spinny

Perhaps we may see an update on this some time soon. I really want to buy this software but can't afford too much and a discount on this software would be awsome. So if you could please let me know so I can see about getting this great software :)

I've already got CuteFTP Pro, CuteZIP, and CuteHTML so this would be another good addition to my software Thanks! Rock Sign

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I am just putting the final touches on the product pricing and then it will be the official Site Builder for TCH!!

Any update on this.....last post was back in August and I don't see anything on the Home Page about it.

Thanks

Donna