2checkout.com

I anyone else using 2checkout.com?

My sales have been down since Saturday, so I decided to try a test transaction. Now I can not connect to 2checkout.com's site at all, frontpage, seller's area, cart, nothing. Everything times out.

Anyone have their phone number?

I've been real happy with them ... until now.

Thanks,

Bill

:angry:

Apr 11, 2004: System Problems

We are experiencing intermittent service outages today with purchases due to a DDOS attack that began on Friday. The attacks appear to be part of an extortion plot. Four engineers are working on the problem in addition to our upstream providers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working hard to minimize and eliminate it's effect. Thank you for your patience.

They may still be experiencing DDOS attacks today. I can't access their site right now either.

www.2co.com seems to be working and includes support numbers:

If you wish to speak to a representative, call our Customer Service Support Center toll-free at 1-877-294-0273 between 8:00 AM and 6:30 PM EST, Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM until 5:30 PM EST on Saturday.
  • Direct: 1–614–921–2450

• International: +1 1–614–921–2450

• US and Canada Toll Free: 1–877–294–0273

Edited by TCH-MikeJ

Yeah, I called the support number earlier -- they were closed for the day. I talked to support Monday morning and they did not have much info, platitudes more than anything else.

I've switched my site over to mypaysystems.com, but I do not like their checkout page.

Thanks,

Bill