Traffic Blazer

zoobie555

I have used it, I used to work at that company, I think it had some good information that one could follow. Submit to every engine but google and it works ok, I had pretty good results. I will give a hint though, use the information you gleen from using it on your index page and do the same to every page thereafter without TB.

That said, you can learn the same thing and incorporate it yourself if you do your homework online. Even the information found in these forums can give you much the same information as if you bought that program. The program is just a bit faster at giving you the information sometimes.

Rob,

Thanks for the tips. Could I ask you to elaborate on the following quote from your post?

"I will give a hint though, use the information you gleen from using it on your index page and do the same to every page thereafter without TB."

First is there a limit to how many pages you can submit using Traffic Blazer? What I mean to say is, "Can you only submit one page for the $30 fee?" Or is there another reason behind your suggestion other than saving money? If so, why do you suggest I do that? Other than the obvious fact that I'd be learning how to do it on my own. I mean why not submit all the pages for an entire site using Traffic Blazer and then use what I have learned for submitting future sites? Also, wouldn't the fact that it automates the process of submitting to search engines and resubmits them every 45 days be worth the $30 or is it really such a simple process that doing it on your own is cheaper and more effective?

Thanks for the help, and sorry to bother you with so many questions.

Anyway, TB can't be too bad, afterall, TCH sells it and they haven't steered me wrong yet. :unsure:

Most search engines use spiders to crawl your site, so submitting the index page is all that is necessary for the most part. The spider will come along and follow the links from your index page.

Optimizing your content on each page will help your site's listing in the search engines.