Dreamweavers Extensions Needing Server Installs

MRwisdom12

I went to DMXZone to look at the product and it says:

Server Model ASP JavaScript, ASP VBScript

TCH does not currently run any ASP services (unless something new has happened) so unfortunately it does not look like it will run.

I don't know what you plan to use it for but if it is just for photo album type things then I would suggest the Web Photo Album 2.2 if you have MX. Otherwise there are PHP scripts that do the on-the-fly image resizing. I used to use one but it was awkward to make look good. You may want to check hotscripts.com as they have a lot of goodies like this.

Best wishes!

• 3 weeks later...

Jim,

Here is the link on the DMZone website to Smart Image Processor for PHP.

I have purchased their PHP upload a few years ago and it worked pretty good. There were a few stumbling blocks, but after that it was good. (for those who are interested). If seems they are getting better with there products though. There are so many of them I am not sure what to think.

If you have any suggestions I would be glad to hear them.

I really need an image processor for my clients. I could make good use of it. There is another site I have been looking at called interakt. http://www.interakt.ro/

They have lots of good products. I purchased the mxlooper and it worked great.

Again I am interested in hearing any suggestions you might have about any of these sites or others. I am going right now to check out hotscripts.com