Mitch´s Jeering Jargon

TCH-Thomas

Do you want the Jeering jargon columns back?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jeering jargon columns back?

• YES
    • NO

When Mitch left TCH for a while his Jeering jargon columns (read more here) stopped.

Now he is back and says this:

Think I once told somebody to start a petition on the forums to see if there was anybody else who wanted to see the "comeback"

Do you want them back? Vote now. :)

[EDIT, by TCH-Raul]

I removed the "hl=jeering" (added by the forum search function) from the link so the word "jeering" wouldn't appear highlighted on the post :)

Edited by TCH-Raul

When Mitch left TCH for a while his Jeering jargon columns (read more here) stopped.

Now he is back and says this:

Think I once told somebody to start a petition on the forums to see if there was anybody else who wanted to see the "comeback"

Do you want them back? Vote now. :)

I missed em so yes bring em back :unsure:

Well, Mitch, I must say that the articles were always enjoyable, even if they were about something I already knew. Usually you'd find a way to throw out something I didn't know so it was great! They were fun to read too because of your writing style.

Another thing is that they are great for the new folks (to whatever topic you are writing about) because you don't write "over their heads." Who knows, you may even help someone who is looking for articles about leaving their computer on versus turning it off to find the best hosting company west of the Atlantic Ocean!

If you can manage, I'd sure like to see them come back. (But at the same time being a freelance web designer and paper book author as well as my full time computer support job I can sure understand not having the free time to do yet another project.) :unsure:

Jim