2co Mypaysystems Or Bank Virtual Pos

Hello

I am a user from Turkey. I will be running a membership based site shortly. I will have recurring amounts like 5-10 dollars a month. However,

2CO.com takes 50 dollars as a setup fee. also takes %5.5 and $0.45. so i nearly pay 1$ of each 5$ to 2CO

However banks here take only %2.5 if u want the money next day in ur account. Or you can receive the full amount if u wait for 40 days. This is done via a virtual pos.

Is there a difference regarding the services given?

What will i lose if i go with the Virtual POS ?

Isnt such system available in US?

Hello

I am a user from Turkey. I will be running a membership based site shortly. I will have recurring amounts like 5-10 dollars a month. However,

2CO.com takes 50 dollars as a setup fee. also takes %5.5 and $0.45. so i nearly pay 1$ of each 5$ to 2CO

However banks here take only %2.5 if u want the money next day in ur account. Or you can receive the full amount if u wait for 40 days. This is done via a virtual pos.

Is there a difference regarding the services given?

What will i lose if i go with the Virtual POS ?

Isnt such system available in US?

• 2 months later...

Not sure if you've received a reply to this, so I thought I would through in my two cents.

2co was very easy to set-up, has a professional interface (cart and admin) and provides professional looking receipt e-mails and reports. Problem: They recently went through a nasty denial of servide attack, and still only average around 97% uptime.

MyPaysystems was also easy to integrate with -- however, while their admin console is okay, their cart interface is UGLY! Their receipt and report e-mails are also quite plain. I've never had problems with their site being unavailable.