Who Wants Brownies?

ThumpAZ

Who Wants Brownies?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wants Brownies?

• I Do
    • I Don't

I have acne very bad, so I have to refrain myself :dance:

I have to run 2 miles and drink water and eat fruit for the rest of the day! LOL!

Not to mention I am fixing to get a tounge ring, and braces :dance: Icky

I don't think chocolate makes you break out, isn't it greasy food? Like fries & stuff like that? I eat chocolate all the time & it doesn't make me break out. But when if I eat greasy subs more than two times a week, watch out! Mad!!!

I would love a hot brownie with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Mmmmmmmm....... :heart :heart :heart :heart

Recently I've fallen in love with those Ferrero Roche chocolates. OMIGO! those are sooo gooooddddd. Chocolate and Hazelnut! :heart :heart :heart :heart

Wait! I also love those Girl Scout cookies that have caramel and coconut! MMMmmmMMM

Okay, no brownies in the house, but I have the Bakers Semi-Sweet chocolate, some eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla (real), both walnuts and pecans, some Nestle chocolate chips. . . .

Hmmm--in the freezer I have Bryers Strawberry, Bryers Mint Chocolate Chip, Bryers Vanilla, and Bryers French Bean Vanilla.

In the cookie jar, I just put the last dozen of my fresh-baked from scratch macadamea nut sugar cookies in. . .

I just finished reading my bi-monthly "Taste of Home" magazine. . . .so many desserts!

I think it is fair to say that I have a very dangerous Anti-Atkins house! :D