Countdown Clock

boxturt

Klattu Verada Nikto, Army of Darkness, Star Wars, Day the Earth Stood Still.

Hmmmmmm,

Where is my "Boom Stick"?

As to the countdown clock, I dont know but you might want to check the SETI site to see if there is any connection.

I bought another kilt today, is that strange?

So what happens on Monday at 8pm? :)

Didn't see anything on Seti except that I have completed more work units than 97.646% of their users. :lol:

The clock sure does slow down page load time though. :lol:

A pepper bar!! BLAAHAlhaHAAHHAHHAHhahahhahAA!!

My b-day's in March too! All hail Pisces!!! :lol:

I bet it's counting down to some special feature TCH is going to offer everyone on their sites, I hope!

a pepper bar... that's going to haunt me :)

I have a couple of guesses as to what the clock is referring to, but at the risk of being completely wrong, I'm keeping those guesses to myself and will reward myself with a short break from studying for midterms tomorrow night if I end up being right.

Well it's close to the time I get on a plane and return home from a trip away - but I doubt that's the reason - unless you are having a big party for my return :D :goof:

If so, you are all invited - but I guess it's more likely to be that Bill is having an upgrade to his main CPU or additional memory installed ;)

Nobody's talkin', Thomas. I guess we just have to wait and see. If curiosity doesn't kill me first..... :D

Im hoping its a billing system option

It'll be about 11pm here on the west coast when the curtain is lifted, so if I can just keep my eyes open ...

It'll be about 11pm here on the west coast when the curtain is lifted, so if I can just keep my eyes open ...

Hmmm...what's showing up for me is 6:36 to go. Which means about 9pm my time (CST), 7pm West Coast (I'm assuming your talking about the U.S.?)

Hmmm...what's showing up for me is 6:36 to go.  Which means about 9pm my time (CST), 7pm West Coast (I'm assuming your talking about the U.S.?)

Yes, in the U.S.

It's now 1pm, and my countdown clock shows 10 hours to go, so that would make it 11pm, right? I'm not the best when it comes to time switching and translation...

Yeah, right... Bill not posting untill 10PM? riiiight :D

I am loving all of these guesses. This is great. I'll throw mine in...

I say it is when the world as we know it will change for the better and the greater good will prevail. There will be more war, no more famine, no more disease and shiny little balls of light will dance around everyone's head.

No... I don't do drugs, why would you ask?

My guesses. Some are serious, some don't seem too far-fetched, others seem unreasonable, and others seem outlandish.

Average Joe: Hawaii begins and Larissa's big surprise is that she's in love with TCH.

A TCH member steals $2.3 million from an armored truck on CSI: Miami.

A TCH member has his apartment raided by a SWAT team on COPS.

A new billing system of sorts.

A new TCH website.

A new contest.

Fantastico on servers.

Change in TOS/AUP.

Change in Reseller program somehow (price or features)

Something to do with the dedicated servers.

A TCH datacenter.

An aquisition/merger.

A TCH marriage/engagement.

That's all I can think of at the moment...

But that new account price went into effect already. :rolleyes:

OK OK... it is that my wife gets her birthday present from me at 8PM my time (today is her birthday).

Or maybe it is when I will actually get home form my day job?

Oh oh oh, I got it!

genetically altered pigs will begin flight!

A TCH member steals $2.3 million from an armored truck on CSI: Miami.

Uh, I hope not! I think I'm the closest to Miami and those CSI guys always catch the crooks! Head Guru, got any bail money? :D

Ok ... I'll guess.

I think it's a new site design for the TCH site. Notice that the "new" rates for the resellers hasn't been put in yet.

If I were planning a site redesign, and something like that was changing on my site, I wouldn't bother posting new rates on that OLD site. I'd just put them up with the new site.

Isn't that right ... BILL!!!

Well, whatever it is, I'm ready. Got 3 large pizzas, double cheese, double mushrooms. Garlic-butter dipping sauce on the side. Anyone bring anything to drink? :D

Beth :P

Rock Sign

I just finished my aged angus-certified Ribeye steaks that I just grilled out on the back patio. Not EVEn close to my diet, but them thangs is tasty!!!

we get them directly from the processing facility (got them yesterday), so they are fresher and more tender than ANY grocery store steak we have eve gotten.

And now I am having a nice Bacardi 8 and Code Red while watching a special on VH1 about South Park

So... any last-minute predictions??? <evil grin>

I think we will get to see something never before done by a webhost!!

Edited by TCH-Glenn

I just finished my aged angus-certified Ribeye steaks that I just grilled out on the back patio. Not EVEn close to my diet, but them thangs is tasty!!!

What?!? You didn't make enough to share?!?! :D

Dang, Glenn, that looks so much tastier than even Outback Steakhouse or Black Angus!!!

Definitely much better than my dinner tonight. Hubby has to work late, so his company is providing pizza for his development team. I, on the other hand, have to cook for one tonight, so it's chicken pot pie baaaaby! :D

Mine too. This had as much anticipation as Dick Clark's countdown on New Year's Eve! I'm waiting for the dang shimmery ball to drop and confetti to start falling!

You betcha!

VI -

Must be a regional thing - it's really popular here in northern Ohio, comes with all the delivery pizzas. Kinda good actually if you don't over do it - I just like it with the crust.

Dang, I have to pee - hurry up Bill!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Server loads are probably peggin' out right about now!