Please Add My Sites

Deverill

I just kicked myself so don't bother.

As long as I've been here I found 2 of my sites that are not listed so please add them when you get the chance. If you have a few extra mins a rank eval would be cool but I know you're very busy now, Scott, so don't feel bad if you can't do it any time soon. Afterall, I waited this long to request it. :)

1. Your URL

Covenant Word Church

2. The name of your site.

Covenant Word Church, Key West, FL.

3. Give a brief description of your site (approximately 75 characters max.).

Covenant Word is a Key West church best described as a full gospel place of worship, teaching, and equipping the saints serving the body of Christ. Local resident or visitor to Key West? You are welcome here!

4. Please acknowledge that you have a link back to TotalChoice Hosting (required) click for adding a link to TCH

Yep, it's like Ragu, it's in there.

Site 2

-------

1. Your URL

The Hideaway

2. The name of your site.

Hideaway Cottages, Key West, FL.

3. Give a brief description of your site (approximately 75 characters max.).

There's no better place to live in Key West than the Hideaway Cottages.

Close enough to downtown Key West to be convenient but far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. Affordable waterfront homes. Close to the College and Hospital too!

4. Please acknowledge that you have a link back to TotalChoice Hosting (required) click for adding a link to TCH

Indeed I do proudly display the link to TCH

Thanks! By the way, the link for one of my other sites is what I think is the only reason it went from a Google PR4 to PR5. This is a great service for us all so mucho gracias!

Jim...I like the layouts, colors and especially the way they load so fast on my 56k dial up modem. (Of course, hosted by TCH helps alot!) I also went to the fishing site...that too is well done. Overall 2 Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up

youneverknow

PS: where did you kick yourself? That could be painful :)

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. The link is indeed kerflooey and I'll fix that when I get a chance (i.e. when I'm not at work. :)) We have a great place to visit but it's a bit expensive to live here. Visit any time you folks want! The welcome mat is always out!