Not Sure If Im Registered Or Not

nuenrdesinez

I signed up yesterday with you and i received a invoice i replied back askin if u could accept my payment from my checking account and no reply. Did u receive my info? Do u need anything else from me? It was nuenrdesinez.com although I just received a letter from u on the domain name saying it was taken so i picked nuenrdesinez.net and u said it was on hold. Did u take that out of my checkin?

Hi nuenrdesinez,

I'm new here but I've read that they don't do debit cards or checking account withdrawls. Just credit card and MC&Visa & Paypal.

I'm sure a Tech will see this.

It's possible that they reserved your domain name for you so you wouldn't loose it.

Just hang on here ... someone will respond soon.

Your best bet at this point would be to open a support ticket or, if you use AOL Instant Messenger or Yahoo!, send a message to TCHGuruBill or TCHGuruMike and they will be happy to help you get this straightened out. Typically, it only takes a couple of hours for your account to complete the setup. But it does seem that you are having a billing question that needs the help of someone with more power than what the forum moderators (the boys in blue) have access to. Track down a username in Red and have them get you in touch with the absolutely correct person.

Hope this helps!

-Glenn