Payment Methods

When I set up my first account here, I chose the PayPal option not knowing it would only allow me to pay for 1 month at a time. Getting that account set up turned out to be sort of comical - not anyone's fault, just one of those things - and took some effort to get resolved. Thanks again, Bill. :rolleyes:

At the finish of all that, PayPal would only allow me to give TCH a measley $4, minus the PP fees! I was actually a bit embarassed to tell you the truth. I thought I was going to be able to pay for multiple months but it only allows for a per-month auto deduction. I would like to have known about that beforehand. If I had known, I would have used the multiple-month direct pay via credit card option. I just use PayPal when it's offered because it's quick and easy for me.

I have a note on my monitor to contact the billing folks this month to get it changed. Thumbs Up

Beth