AwStats: How often updated?

alison

I'm a new customer and my Awstats just seems to have finally started working. However, it's been showing an absurdly low numbers of stats since yesterday (I know it's low because webalizer is showing much higher ones), and in fact the number hasn't changed at all since yesterday. How often does it update? Is there a way to make it update more frequently, especially if it's soon to be the only stats package we have?

I was wondering the same thing, is there a script or binary that i can run with a cron job to update the stats? as far as I can find out, normal installs of awstats should have a /www/cgi-bin/awstats.pl script that can be run as /www/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -config=<your domain> -update . I don't see this script anywhere though.. Can I install it from the awstats package?

Hey,

There has been a known issue with AWstats since Darkorb sent out Release 100 of CPanel. We have just recieved update 117 and applied that patchs and it appears to have fixed the AWstats problem of not updating. They are now updating and it will take a day or so for me to look at them and determine if they are working they way they should.

Update to follow.