Sign in to follow this  
natimage

Looking For

Did I simply dream that HG announced a contest of sorts to design a whole new TCH website? I can't find it anywhere!!! :)

Thanks for the info, Mike. I just spent about a day and a half beginning work on something for that... :) Guess I can move on, now!!

Tracy,

I'm sure that you could email HG with your suggestions. No creativty is ever wasted effort. :)

Lianna...if it was actually finished, I would take you up on that. I hadn't finished it, though. The idea was started, but I was stuck. I won't toss it though! Maybe I'll have a chance to keep working on it in the future. Right now, with 4 websites that need updating and a house that needs packing, and a trip to Vegas next week...

...need I say more??? :blink:

Thanks for caring, though! :)

Hi,

I'm looking for a topic mentioned in another post called "Website Organization and Accessibility". Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Basically I'm trying to figure out how the access to my website works. I found out people can access parts of my web site directly without going through the home page, which I would like to restrict. Thanks.