Not His Choice, But Definitely Mine!

motarque

I don't know what that guy is thinkin', but my experience here has been nothing but stellar.

I bought my domain name and started settin' up shop. Being a fairly inexperienced noob, I was glad to see there was a forum here for help. I didn't know I'd have a chance to converse w/ the head guru. I didn't know my most annoying questions would be answered in patience by the forum moderators. I didn't know I'd get all these tools (oscommerce) that would make my web experience even better. All this for the price that TCH offers almost makes me wanna turn into one of those Amway-crazy people...telling them how great my life is because of TCH.

Whew, anyway, with good prices, excellent service, quality people helping me out and running this hosting service, I simply don't see how you could bad-mouth TCH, especially if you're not one of their clients.

Thanks again TCH.

I'm happy you are enjoying your stay here and I agree totally about the great people that make up the family and the very nice setup of tools and such.

Thanks for posting.

Ditto what Motarque said (except I don't have a commerce site) Thumbs Up I'm very likely one of the least knowledgeable people here when it comes to websites and I've been treated with respect and courtesy by everyone. The forums are a great opportunity for me to learn new things too.

TCH is my choice as well, because Rock Sign

I dont see how someone can badmouth them either. Tch Rocks!!

When you spend 2hrs looking for a specific company online which is what i did. That means you have alot of confidence in that company which by the way is TCH lol!!!

Keep up the work TCH!!

If i confused anyone by this im sorry! I meant to say i used them before then had to format pc and forgot the name of this company,but i remebered what there logo looked like. Took 2hrs to find one of there ads online but i found it and im once again a customer!!! Rock Sign