Date:  Sat, January 31, 2004 12:53 pm

To:  "silvia\.awiloba" <silvia.awiloba@laposte.net>

Priority:  Normal

Options:  View Full Header | View Printable Version 

DEAR SIR,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO

BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.

I GOT YOUR NAME AND CONTACT FROM THE IVOIRIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND

INDUSTRY. I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR NAME AMOUNG OTHER NAMES DUE TO IT'S

ESTEEMING NATURE AND THE RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUSWORTHY

PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND BY THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESISTATE TO

CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM Ms SILVIA AWILOBA, THE DOUGHTER OF LATE MR AND MRS.AWILOBA MY FATHER WAS A VERY

WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE

HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS USINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS

ON A BUSINESS. WHEN OUR MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1984, MY FATHER TOOK US SO

SPECIAL BECAUSE WE ARE MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF OUR FATHER ON 29TH JUNE 2000

IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD

ME THAT HE

HAS A SUM OF US$ 11,500,000 (ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, UNITED STATES

DOLLARS) LEFT IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A LOCAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY

NAME AS HIS FIRST ISSUE FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE FUND.

HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY

HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES. THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY

CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY WITH MY BROTHER AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT

PURPOSE, (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT)SIR,WE HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE

IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.

1)TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO

(2)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A GIRL OF 24 YEARS AND MY

BROTHER JEFFERSON IS 18YRS.

(3)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR US TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN

TRANSFERRED.

MOREOVER, SIR,WE ARE WILLING TO OFFER YOU 10%OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR

YOUR EFFORT/INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NORMINATED

ACCOUNT OVERSEAS. FURTHERMOIRE, YOU CAN

INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING US AS WE BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD

BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST US.

ANTICAIPTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

BEST REGARDS TO YOU,

SILVIA & JEFFERSON AWILOBA

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ;

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)

LoL Meant to put the name as Bad Scam!

lol, o well typo's typos typos.

Funny little eMail she sent me, that is the second time I have gotten it.

Ahh... known as 419 scams.

I see several a week. Some people have actually been taken for thousands of dollars falling for those scams. Typically, after you call them, they get you to put some money into an account first, to show you are serious, and then while you are waiting for your big payoff, they are running off with your money.

Yep lol, I saved her/his IP address just incase they send back, I replied to one of their messages with the Cyber Crime Report that I sent in attached to it, and then my eMail Address came up Hijacked LOL!

Here is one that i received today

FROM Philip Kone.

Email:philipkone3@libero.it

Abidjan,Ivory Coast.

Dear Respectful,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from the Internet World Directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am Philip Kone the only son of late Mr. and Mrs.Samuel Kone.My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast,my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on November 2001 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Ten million ,five hundred thousand United State Dollars.USD($10.500,000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank based in Europe,that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management.

Now, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the

following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22 years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Thank you for your signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards

Philip Kone.

Edited by Jikrantz

nooo lol, just TinyWizard.com if you want to link to me!

I am going to run all my site's together, they are gonna make like one giant website, lol, Ima start a network LOL!

"Part of the Tiny™ Network"

LOL!

lol yep,

Only one small problem, there is alrdy a Tiny Hosting Company lol, so they will slap a lawsuit on me, claiming I stole their Trade Mark!

I am going to run all my site's together, they are gonna make like one giant website, lol, Ima start a network LOL!

Cool! You could be the first self-generated Google PageRank 7 site out there! ;)

(It wouldn't work so don't no one get any ideas, but it's a funny thought.)

Speaking about scams and spams...

I received this as a subjet in a email today:

Re: Your Codeine Tylenol3 refill is ready

2 problems:

1) I dont know what Codeine Tylenol3 is, so

2) I can not have ordered it

Wonder if spammers will learn to do some subjects people will buy.

It may not be about fooling you like that even. If you were an average user and followed the link and found out that you could get medicines that legally require a doctor's prescription because they are so powerful, would you be tempted to try it?

I know lotsa folks that would love to be able to get Codeine-laced Tylenol. After all, the pharmacy price would be less than the street price!

Problem is, a great number of places like that are bogus and you end up with no money AND no drugs. hehe

But I agree - codeine is good stuff when you're really hurting, and it makes me sleepy without giving me the jitters like OTC sleeping pills do.

Yes, they had a few online places shut down for selling people pills, that actually where the wrong type, and the people who had taken them, died from the wrong dose/type of pills.

So what is Tylenol?

It's an over the counter painkiller for headaches and muscle pain also called paracetamol. It is also sold under the name Panadol in some countries.