Hello Fellow Family Members!

First off, my brother pays and owns the site, and It is mine to destroy lol :lol:

Didnt think anyone would allow a 16 year old to own a site, or atleast yahoo! doesnt, and didnt see anything against it in the ToU, but just to be safe, my brother Alan does own the site.

Great news,

I have always wanted to become a flight medic since before I can remember, well that dream might become a reality! "But I am only 16 as of February 9'th of next month"

I am a member of a Online EMS Community, and one of my friends has informed me that I can go for 1,200 hours and get my training for EMT-Basic through my local Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Dept. I will be able to go on scene and work along side the Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Dept. First Response EMT-P "EMT-P Stands for EMT-Paramedic" and once I turn 18 I can better persue my Career in the EMS, and get my EMT-D(EMT-Driver) and after 1,200 hours training I will be able to test for my EMT-P(EMT-Paramedic) National Registry and transfer over to the Ambulance Service, whereas I begin to make my salery. And sometime in my lifetime, I will upgrade to Air Medic!

Awesome, I actually have a dream coming true! :)

Heya Tonsa,

Yup lol, lots of abbr's that's like my fav. thing in the whole wide world is abbr's lol, well excluding "Lights and sirens doing 85 in a 55 Speed Zone!"

Opps did I say that? lol

*Covers Keyboard up*

Congrat's, TinyWizard! You're well on your way. I worked with Air Force Pararescue for nearly 12 years when I was in, and I'm quite familiar with the training requirements. They are difficult but the end result is well worth it. Good luck to you and let us know how you do!

Heyas stevevan,

Yes Air Force lol,

T'is where I am going to get my pilot wings once I get through all the EMT-B EMT-I EMT-P And EMT-D training and testing, once I get the pilot wings ima persue the career to it's full potential. And once I get about 99 ima retire and collect all that money from the bank then go on a huge shopping spree! lol! By then, if TCH is still around and "Hopefully it will be" I will buy the entire family a steak dinner at the best 5-Star Stakehouse!

How's that commercial go?

OutBack...........Steak House.........

Teeheeeheeee!

Sounds like you've got it planned out pretty well! Good luck and if you need any info or questions about the AF from someone who's spent a lot of time in SpecOps, drop me a PM. I'll be happy to enlighten you on the "real" Air Force: :lol:

<stevevan>

Ya'Bet!

It will be a few years before I need to go to the Air Force, I don't need to get my Medic wings untill after I get my hours of field training and the various EMT levels completed. I have to complete over 2,400 hours before I will be able to go to EMT-I and EMT-P so It is gonna be a long wait, but the life is simple to plan out lol. EMS is a good fun career choice, and I plan to ride out the long wait. As of Monday February 9'th 2004, I will be the first 16 y/o to start EMT-Basic training, and hopefully in Jan. Hopefully I will be a 16 y/o National Registered EMT-B making local history aswell as making my dream come true! Awesome combination lol!

Lianna said what I was thinking - congrats and kudos on having a plan instead of letting life happen to you. Best wishes in all you do!

(And welcome to the family!!!)

:) Mmmm, Steak!

lol well honestly,

Life was happening to me, but once I hit 11 I decided not to let it happen again, so now I have a big notebook full of things I want from life, the world is full of death, but I would love the chance to an effect in someone's life, just once knowing that I helped in the process of saving someone's life.

................Well for now...................

C-ya all,

Time for me to get some sleep, work tommorrow night EEEEKKKK!!!!!

O yes,

Don, the site has changed like 500 times, and I am making a new layout, but it is gonna take awhile, so I will eventually get happy with my work.

Hehe Godsmack has me wanting to type for some reason :)