Horrible Responce Time.

I have sent emails multiple times to tch trying to get some help. I sent the first email 5 days ago, and I still have not gotten a responce. I've had some issues with my domain name and I lost the email that contained my password for the cpanel. I offered verification. I would appreciate it if the people I am paying would at least try to help me.

I can guarantee that the emails have been answered. I am not sure why you did not receive a reply. That is why I recommend using the Help Desk at https://ssl.totalchoicehosting.com/supportdesk rather than emailling since you can reopen the ticket to check on progress and ask us what is happening. If you will open a Help Desk ticket and describe the problem I will check on it.

I have sent emails multiple times to tch trying to get some help. I sent the first email 5 days ago, and I still have not gotten a responce. I've had some issues with my domain name and I lost the email that contained my password for the cpanel. I offered verification. I would appreciate it if the people I am paying would at least try to help me.

Where are you sending these emails off to?

I can promise you 100% that if your submitting support tickets that they are being addressed and addressed in a timley manner.

This post is a prime example.

A staff member responded to your inquiry within 20 minutes.

I agree with wigoweb indeed!

I have always had my questions answered in a timely and friendly way.

As per the e-mailing, you shouldnt "E-Mail" your username and password to your cPanel out, even with encryption, if I where you, as soon as TCH gets your problem solved I would consider changing my password.

The HelpDesk with Tickets are always the way to go!

And o yeah Rock Sign ! :lol:

Have a awesome day!