Blonde Joke

TCH-Thomas

Blonde joke

Two factory workers were talking.

"I think I'll take some time off from work." said the man.

"How do you think you'll do that?" said the blonde.

He proceeded to show her...by climbing up to the rafters, and hanging upside down.

The boss walked in, saw the worker hanging from the ceiling, and asked him

what on earth he was doing? "I'm a light bulb"answered the guy.

I think you need some time off," said the boss.So, the man jumped down and walked out of the factory.

The blonde began walking out too. The boss asked her where did she think she was going?

The blonde answered, "Home. I can't work in the dark."

I think we can at least be fairly certain that TCH-Lianna won't take offense.

Thats what I had in mind.

But, no worries, I wont publish nothing more since even warnings that things may be offensive, is being taken wrong.

Addition since I am probably gonna get replyes on this. Which one is best to write a warning so people can stop read if they does not wanna be offended or not warn and people get offended even if its just a joke. In my opinion, a warning is better.

This is a family forum, I agree no sexual or similar things should be posted. Just a story about 2 very smart factory workers.

Edited by Tonsa

As a general rule, if you think something may offend somebody else... then don't post it.

Although what Robert says is generally true, it is also true that if you avoid offending anyone you will end up saying nothing at all.

Comedy is the fine line between offending someone and amusing them. If they are insecure or have issues about something then they may choose to be offended. It's probably pretty clear what would be over the top here in these forums.

Besides, women and even men today change their hair color so much you couldn't possibly know what it really is anyway. ;)

Besides, women and even men today change their hair color so much you couldn't possibly know what it really is anyway. ;)

Yep. I'm in the process of changing mine from brown to gray........ ;)

Yep. I'm in the process of changing mine from brown to gray........ 

I'm way ahead of you, Bonnie ... way ahead. And I'm still a month shy of my fortieth birthday.

(Of course, my hair started showing gray when I was seventeen.)

But on you menfolk, it's considered "distinguished". On a woman, it's considered "just plain old". :D

Unfortunate and unfair.

But it's just one of our culture's many double standards. :unsure:

Who knows, though? Perhaps one day, gray hair on a woman will also be considered "distinguished." All it'll take is a complete alteration in our perception of sex roles vis a vis aging—or at least signs of aging.

(By the way, Don, I don't think premature graying is as much a matter of stress as of genetic predisposition. Even if your father didn't gray early, I'm betting someone in your family tree did—maybe the infamous maternal grandfather who seems to be the source of most male genetic disorders.

One thing I have noticed, though: If you gray early, chances are you won't go bald any time soon. I'm not sure why that is, but I have observed it.) :dance:

(By the way, Don, I don't think premature graying is as much a matter of stress as of genetic predisposition. Even if your father didn't gray early, I'm betting someone in your family tree did—maybe the infamous maternal grandfather who seems to be the source of most male genetic disorders.

I think your hair traits come from your mother's side of the family and not your father's.

Nice to know I will keep my hair a while longer LOL

at 60, I think it would have started to go by now.

So you may be right, my grand father had a full head of white hair

while my dads is receding,

as you can see, mine is holding up. Thumbs Up

But I stll believe a certain co-worker helped speed up the process :unsure:

Thomas, maybe I should dye mine back to blonde :dance:

I think your hair traits come from your mother's side of the family and not your father's.

Er, Bruce:

Your maternal grandfather is your mother's father. That would seem to qualify. :unsure: