Kudos On The Site And Forums!

MikeJ

I was all prepared to post a list of questions about reseller accounts, but I'll be darned if I haven't already found the answers to all of them. Kudos to you guys for making this information readily available... especially the forums.

I just need to look at all the sites I manage now and see if this would a be a fit.

Anyway, since this is the questions forum, I suppose I need a question in here....

Are you all having fun yet?!?!?!?! :)

I do have a couple additional questions.

If I get a reseller account, and then change my domains to use your nameservers, what level of control do I have over the individual PTR records? What's the process for making changes to them, and is there any limitations to how they are used (for example, would there be anything preventing me from creating additional PTR records that do not point to TCH servers)?

And do you guys have any form of mail preprocessing, such as procmail, available?

I believe I found the answers I was looking for on the DNS part. Still haven't found any info on whether procmail or similar is an option.

Anyway, signed up for an account to see if this will all do what I need.