Am I Ready Now?

mr0w1

i purchased a plan on the 10th, and got 2 emails. one had the subject line 'Your Order With TotalChoice Hosting' and the other 'TOTALCHOICE HOSTING Transaction Confirmation, XID: XXXXXXX'.

are these the only two emails that i'm going to get? with my last host, i got one w/ all of my account info, like IP, dns info, and password stuff. i just needed to know what to do next.

thanks

Yes, submit a help desk ticket to request a resend of the email with account info.

SIDENOTE: If during signup for hosting, you enter an email address that is directly associated with the domain that you've chosen to host with us, you will probably not get the email!!!!

Example and explanation: Say I buy a package at TCH for randomsitename.com and I list my email during purchase as me@randomsitename.com. Because randomsitename.com will have an account created on the server here before the email is sent, the email will be sent to your account HERE. The problem with this is, without that email, you don't know how to access your account HERE, so you can't get the info to access your account HERE.........circular reference! <_<

(mr0w1: not saying this is what happened to your email, but this is the most common issue with new account setups that don't get the email.)