Funny clip bashing Macintosh

surefire

If you're on dsl or cable, you should check this out. Regardless of how you feel about Mac vs PC... this clip is a hoot.

Enjoy

Mac Rant

Edit: TCH-Lianna says, "Contains adult language that may be offensive to some. Dont' view if you don't want to hear it." Thank you.

Edited by TCH-Lianna

Hmm.

I'd be glad to offer my opinion as a Mac user--only I'm on dialup, and I doubt my opinion would be too lively or informative once I died of old age waiting for a 47.6 MB movie to download. :lol:

As a former happy (but sometimes frustrated) Mac user, that was great! And I could relate to a number of the things he said. I switched to the PC a number of years ago because our company had switched, but there's still a soft spot in my heart for the Mac.

Has someone put together a comparable video for the different frustrations of being a PC user?

Ah, boojum. I feel bad for you. I think even the staunchest Mac user would get a kick out of it if only for the "immitation is the greatest form of flattery" gag. So check out your public library and see if they have broadband, because you really should see it! :lol:

A bit off topic, but hockeypuck's signature reminds me--it's interesting to note how many people here quote that inimitable sage, Homer Simpson. :lol: