Sign in to follow this  
crossma

What Is A Good Web Based Email Program?

Hi,

I am trying to offer free web based email from my web site. I want to do this with the same style as yahoo mail in which member can sign up for membership and receive a free email account.

I was wondering what software is available so that I can just install this onto a dedicated server. I have looked at hivemail but I am not ready to commit $160 for its license. Is there anything that you know is proven, either for license or for free?

I need to have administrative abilities to edit accounts (disk size, attachment size).

Thanks,

Roy

Hi crossma,

Have you tryed BigMailBox.com?

1. APPLY for service by selecting the APPLICATION link from the menu on the left.

2. Upon submission of your application, you'll receive an email auto-response that verifies that we have received your application.

3. You'll receive CONFIRMATION and setup instructions by email (usually within 3 business days).

4. Use your assigned username and password to enter your admin panel. CONFIGURE the look of your site using our easy-to-follow setup templates.

5. Edit your mail exchange (MX) record to point to our mail receive machines as instructed.

...AND THAT'S IT! Your private-label webmail service can be up and running in just minutes.

DEMO: Click Here to review the current options available in the Admin Panel.

And you can see what the members will see: What Users See

-BigMailBox.com