Too Good To Be True? Testimonials?

paperwings

Hi,

I am looking for a web host, and I stumbled across this one. It seems great. In fact, it seems too good to be true. How is it that TCH can offer all of this for so much less than everyone else? Is there a reputable external review panel to which anyone can direct me that provides an unbiased review of this hosting service?

It seems like most of the members here enjoy the service, and I don't mean to sound distrusting, but there is a great deal of shifty business out there on the web. Perhaps some members can give a short testimonial here, and include a link to their TCH hosted site.

Thanks.

Yes, it sounds to good to be true, but I can assure you that the offer is real.

Not only is TCH real, they are the BEST!

I've been a customer since March and have a number of sites with them. No problems other than ones I created myself and the support folks are very good at fixing those. :rolleyes:

Check the board stats, there are over 2200 users here, all TCH customers.

Rock Sign

I created myself
lol, but its true, if you ever screw up anything, there is always who did that too and have the solution to fix it. It can take a day or two (VERY rare though), but there will be a solution.

I have no hosts to compare with but those free ones like tripod, but i have spent my money on TCH and NO regretion.

-Thomas

Rock Sign

Edited by Tonsa