Hottest Cartoon

torvan

Okay, this is most certainly not computer related. Me and a group of buddies were sitting around watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" on DVD tonight, and the subject came up of who was the sexiest/hottest cartoon character ever drawn.

We framed our discussion on some basic frameworks:

1. Character could not come from X rated cartoons of any sort.

2. Had to be from a universally recognized cartoon or movie (i.e. Suzie Homemaker's drawing on a napkin would not count.)

3. Sexy meant just that--not sexist or erotic.

4. Could be male, female, or neuter.

We came up with this short list--what do you think?

1. Jessica Rabbitt

2. The prince from Beauty and the Beast

3. Wonder Woman from the Superfriends.

4. Betty Boop

5. Tinkerbell

6. Peter Pan

7. Daphne fron Scooby Doo

8. Aquaman from the Superfriends.

What do you think?

woah woah woah....I think we're overlooking two major cartoon babes....

The Little Mermaid (I mean a sea shell bra???)

The girl from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame (gypsies are always hot!)

As to the fact that Holly Wood wouldn't qualify.....I agree with TCH-Mike. Cool World was only PG-13....the same as Rogger Rabbit.....Let's compare apples to apples here Naughty

(guys I apologize....i'm a HUGE movie and cartoon geek) :Nerd:

Woah, it was only PG-13? I guess it qualifies then! But Holly seemed like she always wanted to "become a noid." We all know who've seen that movie what that means, so I thought she wouldn't qualify because she certainly isn't innocent like Boop, Rabbit... Or the Disney chicks.

Ariel was cool.

Innocent? Jessica Rabbit? I mean c'mon, she was caught playing Patty Cake with Marvin Acme remember? Eddie Valient took the pictures and showed them to Roger---and Roger certainly didn't feel it was innocent. :P

ok...so this is bordering on qualifiable (is that a word??)....What about Aon Flux (from the MTV cartoon)? I mean...all she did was kick some @$$ and was wierd sometimes.....any thoughts??

bye the way....Betty Rubble = REAL HOT but let's not forget Pebbles (when she was older of course!)

well, if we're including Ariel & the gypsy from Hunchback, shouldn't we include Jasmine from Aladdin?

btw, are we talking the "beast" beast, or the prince beast? cuz I just rewatched that movie last week, and I wasn't impressed with him...

Hmmm.... Do video-game characters qualify?

If so, other than the far-too-obvious Lara Croft, my pick would be Chun Li Naughty from Street Fighter II.