Sign in to follow this  
TCH-Don

Thanks Giving

I just want to wish all the family

a very happy thanks giving day!

Sunday is the start of my second year here,

I remember a year ago when I came looking for a safe reliable home for our pet site.

Wow did we luck out!

So I have a lot to be thankful for, a wonderful wife,

and a wonderful web family,

many of whom have become good friends.

In the past year, I have seen many others arrive here looking for a safe home,

much like the pilgrims many years ago. So I hope we all pause to reflect on our good fortune.

And a special thanks to Bill and Patty for taking a chance and starting this wonderful home for us.

And thanks to the staff and family members for helping to making this place so very special :hug:

Yes...Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

This year has helped me see that I rarely take time out of a day to be thankful for all that is a part of my life. You see...I work at a hospital. We are always surrounded by sick and dieing people, most of whom I don't really know. Last week, one of the ladies that works with me at the hospital collapsed with heart failure. I say "works" because I'm sure that her spirit will remain in our hospital for the many patients who loved her. She was one of the kindest, gentlest souls that I've ever known.

On that same day, the 8 year old grandson of a nurse that used to work for our hospital went to the doctor with a tummy-ache. By Monday he was dead with the flu. Yesterday...the husband of another coworker was called and given news of a death in his family. It's been a tough Thanksgiving in this little town I've called home for over 3 years.

These families will continue to be in my heart. Thankfulness will also stay with me throughout this holiday season and into many more. Thankfulness for such things as my grandmother who is still alive and kicking, my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins that are mostly all healthy and living life as they choose, my dog who is now a 103 lb loveable beast, my partner who brings joy to every day of my life, my health, my freedom...these things and many more bless me...and I am thankful. Oh...we can't forget to mention great and wonderful website hosting!!!!!

Now...I thank you all for giving me a place to express such thanks. I wish everyone out there a beautiful day...every day!!!

i would also like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving, and i would like to say thanks to all of you and TCH for helping me with my site, i have learned alot just being here.

Dom

And a special thanks to all the troops who will be spending this Thanksgiving far from home.

Ditto to Virtual Imager!! My USAF Reserve Unit has 15 members of the medical squadron in Iraq...I wish them well!

Happy Thanksgiving

>                           ,+*^^*+___+++_
                      ,*^^^^              )
                   _+*                     ^**+_
                 +^       _ _++*+_+++_,         )
    _+^^*+_    (     ,+*^ ^          \+_        )
    {       )  (    ,(    ,_+--+--,      ^)      ^\
   { (@)    } f   ,(  ,+-^ __*_*_  ^^\_   ^\       )
  {:;-/    (_+*-+^^^^^+*+*<_ _++_)_    )    )      /
 ( /  (    (        ,___    ^*+_+* )   <    <      \
 v _/     )    *--<  ) ^\-----++__)   )    )       )
   (      )  _(^)^^))  )  )\^^^^^))^*+/    /       /
 (      /  (_))_^)) )  )  ))^^^^^))^^^)__/     +^^
(     ,/    (^))^))  )  ) ))^^^^^^^))^^)       _)
 *+__+*       (_))^)  ) ) ))^^^^^^))^^^^^)____*^
 \             \_)^)_)) ))^^^^^^^^^^))^^^^)
  (_             ^\__^^^^^^^^^^^^))^^^^^^^)
    ^\___            ^\__^^^^^^))^^^^^^^^)\\
         ^^^^^\uuu/^^\uuu/^^^^\^\^\^\^\^\^\^\
            ___) >____) >___   ^\_\_\_\_\_\_\)
           ^^^//\\_^^//\\_^       ^(\_\_\_\)
             ^^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^

happy thanksgiving give thanks for everything that you have!

My husband and I recently lost a friend from 'back in the day'. So everyone give thanks!

it could always be worse but only you can make it better and without you it isn't the same!

I LOVE THAT! Thanks for the card VI!

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday and while we're at it, have a great today, too! :D

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! I really lucked out in finding TCH as a home for my website....I could not be more thankful for that! I have learned so much in the short time i've been with TCH. Keep up the good work guys. Thumbs Up

p.s. - If anyone is going to participate in any type of thanksgiving turkey bowl game (football), make sure you are in semi-good shape. I haven't been able to move for about a day and a half!! :D