Sign in to follow this  
TCH-Thomas

Copyrighted Stuff On Tch?

Hello,

Pretty often i get funny or nice things in my mailbox, often as chainletters. Some are plain pics (as the attached) and some are powerpoint presentations (or what you call it).

Can I publish those things on my site if i leave the copyright-notice like on the attached pic?

-Thomas

Cat3.jpg

Hi,

We are not responsible for what appears on your site, you are in all senses of the law. I also suggest you read here:

http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/web-hosting-aup.html

As it stands, I don't see a problem with it as long as you duly note that you do not own the copy right of the material on the website, and that its used without permission and provide a link to a place where they can email you to remove it should they prove they own it.

Jim

I did read the AUP (Not today, but when i signed up) but wasn´t sure. I understand and agrees that I AM A SPAMMER etc isnt something we should be allowed to publish, just that i see those "funny" sites and have collected many fun/nice things myself and wanna show it.

The "remove" link is definately a thing i would provide.

Again, just wasn´t sure.

-Thomas