I Do Have A Choice And Tch Is It!

When I got my first computer back in 1996, the only thing I did know was how to type on the keyboard. I was afraid to get on the internet because I thought whenever I was there it was like a very, very large room where everyone would know if I made a mistake and then I would look as stupid as I felt. Being the curious person I am though, I did get on the internet and soon became addicted to my computer and the rest of the world which was so easily accessible with this "new" form of technology.

Art is my hobby and as I surfed and saw all the wonderful websites, I knew I had to learn how to put my own art out there too. So, I began to teach myself how to build a website. I started with the freebies and as my confidence grew, I then decided I wanted my own domain. Still new to this form of communication, I didn't research hosting providers and ended up with a service and for the basic no frills I paid $26.95 per month with a one time $50.00 set up fee. As I learned more and more I realized there were other services out there who provided more for less.

Now, to make this story a little shorter than it is, I did a search about a year or so ago and found this place called Simple Net and when I did a side by side comparison of what they offered, they by far outdid any other I found. With excitement, I signed up with them and have been here since. When the name got changed to Total Choice Hosting, I was pleased because that name really encompasses what I am paying for. What I get is total, complete, and very satisfactory, enough so that I not only host my own site here, but my boyfriend and I purchased 2 more domains and host them here as well.

Anytime I have had a problem with anything, TCH is very quick to respond and that means a lot to me. I feel like someone really does care about me as a customer. I can get live help, phone help, or email help and it doesn't matter which method I use, the results are always the same.

To quote a line from Forrest Gump (with my own words added) "I may not be a smart person Jenny, but I do know what a good web hosting service provider is." :)

Keep up the good work TCH! Rock Sign

From a very satisfied customer - Feather

• 1 month later...