More Reasons Why I Changed Hosts

As I have posted here before, finding a reliable webhost has been a learning experience for me. My latest issue with my former hosting company has been they charged my credit card for hosting I cancelled (and they acknowledged cancellation). This is the second time it has happened in as many months. Now I have to file for another refund.

Ad to this, the weekly website reports of site uptime: former host averaged 92% uptime, TCH sites have been 100%.

All but one of my sites have been moved over to TCH. They work as they should, no problems, no downtime and for the price of hosting, it is a humongous value. :hug:

Thanks, TCH. I am glad I found you.

I know! We can tell him it will be Total Bill Hosting and then when he agrees we change it to Total Jim saying it was a typo in the original! :) It truly is easier to get forgiveness than permission!

So many Jims is why I use the pseudonym Deverill everywhere. I have about 3 evil twins out there with the same first, last and middle initial as mine so every time I went to sign up for anything from Walgreens to AOL the user name combinations based on that were all taken by these finely named fellows. Deverill is a D&D character I had back in the day when I did that kind of thing a lot and it is a very uncommon name so I almost always get it when I sign up for something.