Spam And Virus Protection Now Available!

Head Guru

Dear TCH Family,

If you have a shared hosting account with us please be aware of the following announcement. This offer only applies to TCH clients and is not available as a stand alone product.

TotalChoice now offers enterprise class Spam & Virus Protection for your email accounts. Our Spam & Virus Protection is built on TotalChoice’s Infrastructure and has the reliability and up time that you’ve come to know from TotalChoice.

For the low price of $1.95 per month you can protect a single domain and all its email accounts from spyware, junk mail, spam mail, phishing attacks, viruses and much more. This service covers one domain and unlimited email accounts and of course unlimited email.

If you would like to add this feature to your hosting account simply login to our client central area located at https://billing.totalchoicehosting.com/ and look for the add new services button on the left page and from there click add on services.

Who would have believed it could be this inexpensive and easy to clean your inbox and keep those nasty viruses out of way.

Thank you for your business and happy hosting.

The response to our announcement of this new product has been amazing. Thank you to all that are ordering. We are all so excited.

Due to the overwhelming response, our Billing Server has been a little overwhelmed. It is responding a tad slower than normal and we are keeping a constant eye on it.

Thank you so much for your support.

1. How does it work?
We are using proprietary technology and software.

2. What exactly does it offer to do?
Controls the amount of spam and virus emails into your inbox using over 10 different techniques.

3. How good is it? In other words does it work?
It has a 99.5% effective rate.

4. How is this different from spam assasin?
Spam Assassin with cPanel relies on only a Bayesian Filter whilst the new service uses over 10 methods to combat spam and virus email.

5. How do I control it

You will receive a daily quarantine report. From there you can delivery, whitelist or delete any emails from your quarantine list. You will also have access to a control panel to control certain settings and view your spam quarantine at any time.

Will the quarantined emails be viewable in an IMAP folder via a regular email client (Apple Mail.app, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc)?

The system does not tag spam email and send it through, it keeps it in a quarantine. The quarantine is available online to review at any time.

• 3 weeks later...

You have access to your quarantine with the click of a button and if your using outlook there is a plugin that you can use along side it.

Signed up, now wife isn't getting email relating to kid's school, scouts, PTA, etc. Went to nospam.totalchoicehosting.com and did the lost password option but neither of us ever received a password reset email. Tried a gmail address associated with TCH and at least it recognized this was not an email address associated with the spam filter.

Where is the "button" you speak of and all the quarantined emails? In the nospam.TCH site? I'm sure its all no-brainer simply, but right now the wife and I just can't figure it out...and I'm catching flack from my better half.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I replied to the original setup email from TCH and requested assistance. Tina responded immediately and fixed the problem with the nospam.TCH password reset email no getting through.

TCH support is the reason I remain a customer!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I signed up and originally received a Spam Quarantine Report for all the emails addresses through the domain. Now I never receive a report although I have set it to send me daily reports? Worst yet the only quarantine I can reach is the primary email account none of the others show up anywhere in the No Spam interface?

can this be corrected?

Thanks

Mark

• 2 months later...

5. How do I control it

You will receive a daily quarantine report. From there you can delivery, whitelist or delete any emails from your quarantine list. You will also have access to a control panel to control certain settings and view your spam quarantine at any time.

I have signed up but do not get quarantine reports. I'm wondering if I have been missing some emails of late as well?

• 5 months later...

I just subscribed to the service on a couple of accounts I manage. It is catching spam (and some legitimate email), but there is still a lot of junk mail coming through. In http://nospam.totalchoicehosting.com/ I can see how to Whitelist senders or move an incorrectly identified message back to the inbox, but how would I tell it that certain messages it let through to my inbox are actually spam?

• 1 year later...

Hi, is there anyway to whitelist a domain? There is a nonprofit that uses some program/service that adds numbers to the email address so each email has a unique sender and it is a pain to have these emails constantly in the quarantine report.

• 3 weeks later...