Squirrelmail Plugin's

Any possibility of implmenting some of the plug-in's for Squirrelmail? I would love to see are Addressbook Import-Export . It takes a CSV addressfile and imports it into Squirrelmail. That would be great for moving my horde address book to Squirrelmail

Another is Address Add, Adds the "From Address" to your address book, via a small link next to the From Address

found via

http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugins_catego...p?category_id=2

I don't belive so, since Squirrel Mail is set up through cPanel, not us.  If there were any changes or additions it would have to be done server-wide as well.  Sorry! :)

, since Squirrel Mail is set up through cPanel, not us.  If there were any changes or additions it would have to be done server-wide as well.  Sorry! :)

Yep, that is what I was talking about, server wide. I am sure that everyone would like to have these basic functions. :)

Another option is to install SquirrelMail on your site and you can then add whichever plugins you like. I do like the addressbook plugin, I installed it once on my install of SquirrelMail before we installed it serverwide. We'll look into it but no promises right now. :)