New Cpanel Theme - X4

I noticed that cPanel are developing a new theme for cPanel: x4

http://themes.cpanel.net/x4/

Has anyone had opportunity to use it? What do you think of it?

Using their demo server, I noticed the thermometers in the sidebar are easier to read. The colors really stand out now, which make them more obvious.

I'm not a fan though of white text on orange background.

I have had the new theme installed on my personal server for a couple of weeks now in the trial mode, although many features are currently greyed out and not usable. I really like the full width layout and it loads well on my android tablet. To me it is much easier on the eyes, the new colors in the sidebar stats stand out nicely as do the few sample icons that were posted to their forums. I think the greatest change so far is that simple tasks such as changing a password, will provide validation on the same page. As for the white text on the orange header, my understanding is that part of the theme will not be there in the final release.

If anyone has any feedback/suggestions about the look or functionality of the new theme, then just let us know and we will gladly pass it on.