Just A Note..

Hey folks. I run www.DigitalPimpz.com (which, believe or not, is not a I AM A SPAMMER site.. lol).

I joined TCH hosting mid-summer, and I have to say.. it's awesome. You guys are stellar.

This is coming from a guy who works for an ISP/Telephone company, so I definately know how hard it is to provide world-class service on a minute-by-minute basis. You guys go the extra mile, having one of your gurus on both Yahoo and AIM to answer questions/issues, the java operator thru your website.. I'm just floored. Whenever something goes awry, ya'll are there to help me out. That's good stuff, ppl. Hell, you even stayed up thru the ENTIRE Blackout 2k3.. lol.. let's just say the ISP I work for wasn't as fortunate.

Anyway, don't mean to take up yer time, I know you are all busy ppl. <_<

Incidentally, if any of ya feel like signin' up and posting on the forums at my site, that would be cool. :unsure: Most of the users there are from Michigan, anyway. ;)

Take care, keep kickin' arse and takin names. Peace.