Tch Has Hired A New Tech!

TCH-Mike

In an effort to provide you with the best, non-stop support possible, we are proud to announce the hiring of a new, full time technician! Our new technician, Deepak, joins the team after many interviews and much consideration. Deepak is a Red Hat Certified Engineer with a large amount of experience and ‘hands on’ training. He is a team player that understands the importance of efficiency and accuracy and takes great pride in his work.

Aside from answering Support Tickets (https://support.totalchoicehosting.com) and speaking directly with you via our Chat, Deepak is also available by the following:

AIM: TCH Guru Deepak
Yahoo: TCH Guru Deepak

TCH Forum: TCH-Deepak

Thank you, Deepak, for joining the team and for helping us provide the best support possible!

Hi All,

I am excited and happy to join the TCH family, I would like to thank Bill personally for offering me a position at TCH.. Moreover I am too happy to get training from a senior admin like Bala, Thanks in advance for that. Also I will keep good communication with you for clearing my small doubts so that I can keep up your expectations and assist our customers better. I would like to have all your support and prayers for me to do my role with my best efforts to accomplish the top most quality that TCH demands.