Sign in to follow this  
hero

Site For Boat Rental

Hey, i want to make a site on which i can offer my boats for rental. But i have no knowledge about something like this. what do i have to know about making a web site?

If you are feeling a bit adventurous, you can create your own web site utilizing a WordPress installation. WordPress provides a ready-made structure that satisfies most small business web site needs, and the best part is that once it is installed, it's pretty easy for the business owner to have full control over all the content. You can actually do all this yourself using the Total Choice cPanel (the Fantastico button in the Software/Services section will allow you to automatically install WordPress).

Once WordPress is installed, you can customize the look with a free theme, add functionality via plug-ins and lots more (check out the WordPress.org site for more info).

I've set several clients up with their own web sites this way (with some customization), and they love the control and flexibility it gives them.