Frontpage And Forms - Help

This may be a really basic questions but...

I (unfortunately) use Frontpage for designing our webpage. I am a beginner and know very basic HTML. I've set up a form at the website but I get an error when I direct it to send the form inputs as an e-mail to me. The error I get is as follows:

"The form is being created on a Disk-Based Web or the FrontPage Server Extensions have not been configured to send e-mail. Please direct your system administrator or ISP to the instructions in "Setting up E-mail Options on Windows" or "Setting up E-mail Options on UNIX" in the Server Extensions Resource Kit. If you do not have the Server Extensions Resource Kit, you can find it at http://www.microsoft.com/frontpage/wpp/serk."

I've scoured the microsoft website and can't really seem to make sense of what I need to do. Are using forms through Frontpage an option at TCH?

I am using Frontpage 2002 SP-2.

Thank you in advance for any help.

I remember seeing this from when I was using Frontpage a few months ago. The error did not effect how my form operated after publishing it to the web. I think the error is just telling you that it won't operate correctly on your home computer since you're not on a server. Try publishing it and see how it works.