Stylesheet Not Working For One Page

TheMovieman

Ok, so I have a stylesheet php file that works for my entire site except for one page. This page resides in a password protected directory yet for the years I've had this page up and running, it's never been a problem. Then about 3 weeks ago, I had issues getting in, some kind of html issue or something that I had the TCH support take care of. After that, the page was just white with the content. I e-mailed support and they corrected it but for the past couple of weeks it's been white with the content. I'm still able to do what needs to get done, but I'm perplexed as to why this is happening.

I checked the code and the link to the stylesheet was fine and matches that from my other page. So I thought, well maybe it has something to do with it being behind a password protected directory so I placed the stylesheet within that directory and changed to code to reflect this but to no avail.

This isn't a big deal as this page is only accessible by me so I just added links that normally were on the sidebar into the main content but I was just curious as to why it's now happening. Does it have something to do with the recent change in PHP or something?