View A Subdomain Before Propagation?

mycat2

Don't know that happened to my "fast reply" but doesn't anyone here know how to view a subdomain prior propagation? I have 5 or 6 subdomains to set up for this domain and I really need to be able to view them before the DNS changes... Anyone??

Sorry if I'm being thick here but, the link to the subdomain is set up as subdomain.maindomain.com.

Yes, http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/~username -- goes to the site I'm setting up here on TCH however if I click the link to the subdomain on one of the pages on the TCH server it goes to the current live site, I want to see the subdommain on the TCH server not the current live site.

The subdomains have been set up on TCH so what is the URL to see those files??

Edited by mycat2

Thanks, but no luck, its been trying to connect but it does not connect.

Edit - I got this:

Domain Default page

If you see this page, it means that you have set up your web server for serving a new site, but have not uploaded the site content yet.

You have the following choices:

* You can upload your web site contents using FTP.

* You can install web applications on your site: an image gallery, a discussion forum, a blog, an online store, a chat, and many other applications.

Problem is there IS content in the subdomain.

Edited by mycat2

Looks like I'll have to post a ticket because the folder does have the same name as the subdomain but when I try to access it I get the Domain Default page information that I posted above.

Edited by mycat2