Need An Answer

Hi

I don't know if this is the correct place for this but if not it can be moved. My problem is this, the software that I am using for my web site is glFusion. When I install the core product and updates the file ownership is me, because I unzip the files in a temp directory and copy them over to the correct directory with File Manager in cPanel. But this program has a very nice feature of doing an automated install of added plugins, and when these are added the file ownership is the web server, so I have problems in changing the permissions of some files and directories. Awhile back you had a blog about deploying suPHP on some servers to help with this issue of ownership. What I would like to know is, is suPHP ever going to be installed on the Don server (my site is on this server), all I am looking for is an answer, but have not been able to get one.

Thanks

Lee

Bruce

This is the response I got from them:

Hi,

You can view the updates regarding the server in our forums using the link below,

http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums

Regards,

Bobby Adams

Technical Support, TotalChoiceHosting, LLC.

So I am going around in circles with this, because nothing is in the forum about this for the Don server, I even asked there and got no real answer. All I want to know is if this is going to be done and maybe when. I don't think this is to much to ask. After reading the article about this I was pleased to see that TCH was maybe going this way, cuts down a lot of support tickets, also makes the site more succure.

Thanks

Lee

Sorry for the confusion. I have replied to your help desk ticket with more updates on server information you had asked for. Please check it.

Thank You very much Tina for the answer and please excuse me if I came across as rude, all I wanted was some sort of answer and now I have it.

Thanks again

Lee