Trouble With Forwarding

I have two different domains hosted at TCH. They are on different servers. I use an e-mail address with each account (Ex: name@domain1.com and name@domain2.com). In both cases, I did not create an e-mail account on the server, but did create a forwarder to forward any e-mail to my Gmail account.

If I use my Gmail account to send a test e-mail to name@domain1.com, it is instantly forwarded to my Gmail Inbox as expected. However, if I send a test to name@domain2.com, it's never received in my Gmail Inbox. It's not in my Spam folder either.

I have submitted the issue to the TCH help desk, along with screen shots of every message and rechecked all spellings. They sent some tests to name@domain2.com e-mails from Root and from a Yahoo account and I received them all in my Gmail Inbox. They concluded the domain2 forwarder is set up properly.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? I can't make a logical case to blame Gmail or TCH, but no one has been able to explain why the forwarding works fine on the one domain and not the other or why I received their tests, but not ones I sent.

For what it's worth, I have 4 different accounts that I can use as FROM accounts when sending from my Gmail account. No matter which one I use, I get no forwards in my Inbox from domain2.com.

Paul Erickson

Since the helpdesk haven´t figured out what has happened I don´t think this will help but atleast worth a try.

Have you simply tried to remove the forwarder and recreated it?

Also, are you forwarding to any other place from that domain? I´m thinking that if you forward to both gmail and lets say hotmail from the same domain, perhaps something went wrong with the gmail forwarding too due to TCH forwarders policy.

Thank you TCH-Thomas and Carl for the replies.

There were no filters of any kind set for either domain. I tried forwarding to another Gmail account and that worked. I then tried all sorts of other combinations without success. Suddenly while testing the forwarding to the other Gmail address, the forwards were coming through to both that address and my original Gmail address. I know that makes no sense at all, but I then removed all the test forwards and re-created the one I wanted for the 10th time, and it now works. I will leave it at that. Thanks again for your suggestions.