Campaign Donations Online

Hello All,

I am running for a local office and would like to accept online donations. There are some requirements that must be met by law.

I need to capture the following information: First Name, Last Name, Occupation, Citizenship/Permanent Resident status.

I know there is a way to use PayPal, but I'm not sure how to capture the information along with the amount.

I was thinking about using a form to fill out then clicking continue to go to the PayPal page, but that wouldn't link the names with the donations.

I found this web site http://www.campaignpay.com/index.php, but the fees are higher than PayPal.

If anyone could help me in find the correct information or service I'd really appreciate it!

P.S. My website is using WordPress , so if you know of any form/plugins/widgets etc...

Thanks Again!

Thanks for the response.

I still can't figure out how to collect data (I'm new to PayPal), so I am using a form to collect the data then when the user clicks send it will email me their information and send them to the Paypal page.

My question: is there a 'static' address for the paypal account? I know when I created the 'donate' button it assigned it a 'hosted_button_id' so that it can assign a 'session' to it. So is there a web address like: www.paypal.com/ACCOUNTNAME ?

Thanks!