A Little Help?

cinderzilla

At cPanel > Backups is a Full Backup Option. Click that link. It's safe: it doesn't make the backup right away. You'll first choose options where to put the backup: in your home directory from where you can download it, or you can FTP it directly to the home directory of your new site. Once it's there, I don't know how to unpack it. A TCH tech did that for me when I moved my site to TCH.

There's also a cPanel > Backup Wizard that just looks like a user-friendly interface for the same thing. Description is at http://twiki.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/CpanelDocs/BackupWizard.

The Full Backup is preferable, if you can determine that someone will be able to unpack it for you. It transfers everything, including email addresses, etc.

If restoring from a Full Backup turns out not to be possible, the smaller backups you can make in Backup can still be reassembled at the new site, but you'd need to create some things manually. I don't think it will create the email accounts.

Do you mean transfer as in moving the content from another host to TCH or just have new domain point to content already on a TCH server?

Correct. Both domains are on tch servers through my reseller account. They lost their domain name so had to get a new one .com instead of .org so a move from org to com is needed.

At cPanel > Backups is a Full Backup Option. Click that link. It's safe: it doesn't make the backup right away. You'll first choose options where to put the backup: in your home directory from where you can download it, or you can FTP it directly to the home directory of your new site. Once it's there, I don't know how to unpack it. A TCH tech did that for me when I moved my site to TCH.

There's also a cPanel > Backup Wizard that just looks like a user-friendly interface for the same thing. Description is at http://twiki.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/CpanelDocs/BackupWizard.

The Full Backup is preferable, if you can determine that someone will be able to unpack it for you. It transfers everything, including email addresses, etc.

If restoring from a Full Backup turns out not to be possible, the smaller backups you can make in Backup can still be reassembled at the new site, but you'd need to create some things manually. I don't think it will create the email accounts.

I have created a backup...I'm just not sure how to put that on the new site lol :)

Correct. Both domains are on tch servers through my reseller account. They lost their domain name so had to get a new one .com instead of .org so a move from org to com is needed.

Just open a ticket with the help desk. They can change the domain name for you, no files need to be moved.