Setting Up Adsense

Remangiii

I'm setting up Google Ads and I'm not sure how to modify the correct domain register settings (I registered through TCH). I found the "host" section in the domain manager but I am not able to give the host name/alias of "@" that Google requires, presumably because it's a special character. The record type should be "A address." I also need to have a CNAME (alias) record but I am not sure which screen to use for that. The name there should be www and it should use a google id as the value destination i.e. pub-5100213159161655.afd.ghs.google.com. The host name alias uses IP addresses (presumably mine to disable my clicks).

Perhaps I should create a host name/alias for each Google request? I'm not sure how to specify a record type (A address or CNAME) and I also have the special character problem. I'm trying to get going quickly, so any help would be appreciated.

I don't recall having to set up different domain settings to do so, isn't there an option where you just create a file and upload it to your site which will confirm you to be the webmaster of the site?

Sorry I can't help in terms of adjusting the dns settings.