Ip Denies --- All Gone!

While adding an IP deny in cpanel, I saw that all the IP's I had previously denied are no longer listed. I am guessing that they were deleted, but not by me. Looks like I'll have to start over, losing abt 1 1/2 years worth of IP denying. :)

Any idea what happened?

marlene

Edited by marlene

Please raise a support ticket to the help desk (link is on my signature) so that we can check this out. Has any changes been made to your .htaccess file like FP extension reinstall ?

I think it was last week...my site was down with a HTTP Error 500 - Internal server error. I submitted a help ticket and my site was up after a bit, but no explanation for the error as I had requested.

I now have an .htaccess file that is new and has nearly nothing in it; where as I had many lines of code in my two other ones, which are still in my cpanel and have been renamed by the tech support, also with no explanation. Those files have all the rewrite rules, robots.txt files, allows and denys, etc.

This is all that is in my .htaccess file now:

<Files 403.shtml>

order allow,deny

allow from all

</Files>

deny from 92.0.0.0/8

deny from 38.105.83.11