Wordpress Issue - Page Will Not Load

TheMovieman

Site: http://bluviews.moviemansguide.com

I also posted this on the Wordpress support site so I'll do a copy and paste as I did do a few updates:

|--------------------------------------|

Well, last night I had no problem accessing my site yet this morning it would not load. However, I could log into my dashboard fine. The only issue I can think of is last night I had posted a couple items and one of them I had set the timer incorrectly (and then corrected it). What happened was I had set the timer to June 9, 2009 at 2:15am when it should've been for June 10. From the edit posts page, I can see that one did publish.

The rest of my site (this is just a part of it) loads fine including a second Wordpress site so I don't know what the issue could be.

Well, it was a corrupt file or something. When I deleted the post I had an issue with, the site loaded correctly then.

Well, it is now down once again. I have no idea why... I still have access to the dashboard, however, so if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Edit: Not sure what's going on, but once I removed the last post, site went back online. What is going on here?

Edit 2: Alright, when I tried adding another post (just a simple one), again the site will not load. Once I removed it, everything was fine. Any ideas? Is it a corrupt file and if so, how do I fix this?

Sorry, last update but just for the record when I post it says "Post published." But then I cannot go to my site and see anything. When I delete this post, the page loads...

So that's where I'm at. I cannot post anything new otherwise if I do, the site goes down.