Should I Say "yes" Or "no" To The Installation?

Mrs. Muddled

Hi!

What is this? Is it something I should okay ... or not

C:\Windows\System32\msxml3.dll XSL Template

Thanks guys!

You did not give us much info here to give you a yes or no answer. What were you doing that could have caused this message? That is a Microsoft file if it is a valid request but without knowing what you were doing at the time I can't be sure. Here is an article about the file.

h_tp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/269238

You did not give us much info here to give you a yes or no answer. What were you doing that could have caused this message? That is a Microsoft file if it is a valid request but without knowing what you were doing at the time I can't be sure. Here is an article about the file.

h_tp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/269238

Actually I wasn't "doing" anything. I just happened to come into the room and there it was on the screen. WinPatrol had sent up the alert asking for a yes or no. The only thing I can think of is yesterday I did the latest Microsoft update .... do you think this has something to do with that?

Thats a valid certificate for a Microsoft file so you can click OK. Its probably a left over from the MS Update.

THANK YOU so much! What would I do without you? :)